Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A Pile of Crap

Lately, I have been watching a 3 year old girl for a woman that I now refer to as my friend!  Her daughter is a very sweet, sweet girl. And it is funny but she and my son look like twins. At least to strangers they do. Everywhere I take them, people are always telling me that my "Twins are soooo cute." At first I would explain that they are just friends, but that got old, so now I just say thank you. *haha

Yesterday, the little girl was being very whiny and smart mouthed, so I warned her that she would have to go to bed, for a nap, if she didn't start being respectful. Needless to say, she ended up going down for a nap earlier than usual. We were all in the backyard, and before I went in to lay her down, I asked my son if he wanted to come with us, or wait in the yard. He said he'd wait and play.
I go in to lay the little girl down... it takes me less than 5 minutes.

Amazing what trouble 3 year olds can get into in that amount of time!!!!

I go back outside the strawberries are all gone, the dog is outside, the wall of the house has chalk all over, a couple plants pulled out, and my son, squatted down, pants around his ankles, taking a massive crap in the yard! Not only was that bad, but my dog was standing behind him sniffing it!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

You would think that my initial reaction would be to grab the video camera, I mean this could have made me millions of dollars on AFV!!! What was I thinking!?! Instead all I could think was to get the dog away from him.
So, I stood there, in the middle of the afternoon, watching my kid take a crap in the yard. I wonder what my neighbors think of me!? (we are new to the area)

After he was finished, I grabbed a bag and some paper towels and cleaned it up. And my son was super proud of himself. He wanted to call his grandpa and his daddy and tell them about his exciting news!!! I guess the positive part of this is that it happened at home, not in a public place.

The funniest thing that has happened thus far... but I'm sure more will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment