Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Giggle-Bug

I swear this little boy, that I love is the best source of therapy. I was feeling a little down earlier today b/c my husband is out of town for the week. And I was sad b/c I had to put my boy down again, by myself. And explain why Daddy wasn't home. So, we get into bed, and he starts his prayer.
"God is good, God is greattttttttt." He breaks into the funniest laugh, which lasted a few seconds.
"Let us thank him for......" He laughed so hard and so long, that he had tears running down his face, his cheeks bright red, all the veins on his face/neck popping out. So funny. He kept laughing forever.
It was the sweetest, most rich sound in the world. One of the best sounds I've ever heard come out of him... and believe me, he is a boy, I hear a lot of sounds!!! ;)
I was instantly laughing and felt so over joyed that my son can make my gloomy day so much better... with a simple laugh.
He didn't take a nap today, fought me the whole time I tried. So, he was delirious, mostly. And now, this is what I see.

No comments:

Post a Comment