Tuesday, April 19, 2011

From the mouth of babes

Now, that my son is 3 years old, I am learning a lot about boys! Mostly how obsessed they are with their man parts... Sometimes I find it amusing, but others I find myself wondering why. I don't recall a time in my life where I had to talk about my parts, much less touch them. Are all kids like this? I have been keeping a journal for my son since I was pregnant. I love going back and seeing what I felt, what he was like, and now, the things he says or does. Maybe someday he'll like to read it... or maybe his kids will get some amusement out of it! Here is just a small list... Enjoy! 
Mommy, where is your penis? 
You don’t have a penis mommy, you have a hippo. A baby hippo.
I am never getting married, mommy. I want live with you forever! (followed by a big hug/kiss)
Mommy, you’re my favorite little monkey!
You’re my best friend.
You’re my favorite!
I love you and daddy the same.
Mommy, I will pray for Nana.
Mommy, will you pray with me?
I am trying to make my penis big mommy!
Mommy, I have a big, big, big penis!
Mommy, I need to show you something… (pulls pants down) This is my penis, but what are these gigglies down here? I tell him they are his nuts, and he replies with, “Ok, I go play with them!

This kid always keeps me laughing... he is good therapy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment